A full list of my papers and citations can be found on my Google Scholar profile.
My book Performing Mixed Reality, co-authored with Gabriella Giannachi and published by MIT Press brings together many of my papers under the framework of trajectories.
The following pages give links to selected papers with short summaries, grouped according to key research themes:
- Ambiguity, uncertainty and seams
- Digital Craft
- Interactive vision
- Musical performance
- Permeable boundaries between the real and virtual
- Pervasive games and performances
- Spectators and broadcasting
- Space and embodiment in CVEs
- Thrilling and uncomfortable interactions
- Time and history